- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1″ cubes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. freshly minced ginger
- 1/2 tsp. ground Handi turmeric
- 2 tsp. Handi ground cumin
- 2 tsp. Handi paprika
- 2 tsp. Handi garam masala
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 (28-oz.) can crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 c. plus 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- Kosher salt
- Freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Rice or naan, for serving
In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add chicken and cook, flipping once, until golden and no longer pink, 8 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
Add onion to skillet and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add garlic, ginger, and spices and cook until fragrant, 1 minute. Add tomatoes and simmer until thickened, about 15 minutes.
Add heavy cream and chicken and simmer until warmed through, 5 minutes more. Season with salt.
Garnish with cilantro and serve alongside rice or naan, if using.